The Ford Mustang as an American muscle car (â€œpony style variationâ€), introduced in 1965, was Fordâ€™s most successful new car launch since 1927. In 2017, Ford continues to rely on Mustang sales for a significant portion of its revenue. Mustang sales in 2016 achieved a new record, but in the first half of 2017 were disappointing.
Review the background material. You should use the appropriate analytical tools in addressing the following assignment questions:
- Where is the Ford Mustang in the product life cycle?
- Has the market segment and target consumers for the Ford Mustang changed?
- Is the Ford Mustang positioned correctly for 2017 and beyond?
- How can Ford adjust the marketing mix for the Ford Mustang to ensure that revenues from the Mustang remain strong and continue to grow?
Keys to the Assignment
- Your paper should be 5-6 pages long (not including title and reference pages).
- Use at least 3 library resources in your research.
- Explain your analysis using terminology and concepts introduced in this module.
- Cite all sources and provide a reference list using APA format.
- Proofread and edit the paper. The goal is zero errors.
- Submit your paper to TLC by the due date for this module.
- For instruction on writing papers, citing sources, proper referencing, and so forth, use Trident Un