Directions: Answer each question below by writing a strong paragraph that includes supporting information from the lesson.
A strong paragraph includes a minimum of three to five details from the lesson and is written in Academic English form. Please cite your outside resources.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Give reasons why you think the following add to the greatness of the Constitution:
a. The republican form of government.
b. The division of powers between state and federal governments.
c. Providing a means for amending the Constitution.
d. Providing a system of checks and balances.
2. In your opinion, what is the importance of the United States being “a nation of law, not of any individual, or group of men or women”?
3. How does the idea of a “nation of laws” affect people and governments?
4. A British statesperson once called the Constitution of the United States, “the most remarkable work… to have been produced by the human intellect, at a single stroke.” What do you think he meant by that statement: Why do you think many people agree with what he said? Do you agree with this statement? Why or why not? Give reasons to support your opinion.
5. Explain in detail the meaning of the Preamble to the Constitution. Give one example of how the Preamble has affected your own life.
(Will give you lesson info if you’re chosen as my tutor :D)