Resources: Project Charter which was created by the Learning Team in Week 2.
Prepare a Project Management Plan
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 1,300-word paper composed of the following sections:
- Project Selection Criterion: Describe the project and the criteria used in the selection process (discuss how you selected the type of house/structure you intend to build)
- My question is how do I go about writing the overview?????????????????????????????????????????.
- Overview: The objective of this section is to provide an overview of the scope and nature of the project.
- Project schedule: The objective of this section is to show a project schedule with the project tasks including the primary deliverables and the activities associated with them.You must utilize MicrosoftÂ® Project for your Project schedule. Note: you should have enough tasks/subtasks in your Plan to complete the project (i.e. please don’t give me something like just 6 tasks with one or two subtasks under each Main Task and assume that this is adequate to really plan a project). Please just provide general concepts that you can think of as tasks to build a home…I am not asking you to do research on how to be a professional home builder. You should also use correct naming of tasks/subtasks, predecessors (i.e. linking tasks), appropriate start/finish times, resources (people) associated with tasks, don’t overallocate resources, etc. While this is developed in MS Project you must address the Project Schedule with words/discussion in your paper.
- Summarize the milestones and tasks that must be accomplished to achieve the project goals. Include a discussion of the critical path and what tasks are on it.
- Develop a high-level Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) detailing tasks, dependencies, resources. Note: the WBS will be created as a hierarchy chart and will be included in your paper (can just insert in WBS discussion section of the paper). You must include a discussion with the WBS chart.
- Budgetary plan: The objective of the budget section is to capture cost estimates, which include resources, capital expenses, materials, and miscellaneous. The cost analysis must consider the following elements (at a minimum): labor, subcontractors, rental or purchase of equipment or facilities, travel, telecommunications, supplies and materials, and documentation. The Budgetary Plan will be a table/MS Excel insert into your paper and must include a discussion of the Budgetary Plan.
- Use MicrosoftÂ® Word for your overview.