This course is comprised of many learning activities, each of which was designed to help you
achieve one or more of the seven learning outcomes listed in the syllabus and below for your
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
reference. The final examination asks you to think back over the course, the activities and
exercises, the readings, the assignments, and any other aspect of the course. Choose at least
three of the learning outcomes and write at least one paragraph for each in which you evaluate
specifically how you were helped or not helped to achieve the learning outcome. Discuss what
were the most effective activities for you to help achieve the learning outcome and any activity
that was not effective for you.
1. Respond orally and in writing to evaluate, analyze and critically assess the ideas and
meanings of diverse texts.
2. Compose reasoned responses to course readings, discussions, and visual prompts, by
including a clear, engaging thesis statement and supporting that statement with well-
organized, detailed evidence.
3. Make appropriate rhetorical decisions to achieve the purpose of a written work, based on
an understanding of ethical issues and underlying assumptions and values in the
4. Deepen understanding of a topic by conducting research that leads to a documented
paper with appropriate documentation.
5. Revise their writings to improve clarity, content, tone, and style, addressing such issues
as audience, structure, and voice.
6. Edit writing so understanding is not impaired as a result of errors in grammar,
mechanics, or sentence structure.
7. Demonstrate understanding of the interdependent relationship of reading, writing, and
thinking, and reflect on their thinking as part of a larger community of thinkers.