Please read attachment and follow instructions
Complete problems 11.5, S11.4, S11.9, S11.15, 12.1, 12.4, 12.13, and 12.17 in the textbook.
Submit one Excel file. Put each problem result on a separate sheet in your file.
For this assignment, you will discuss how Christian principles can be applied to an operations management dilemma:
Select one of the ethical dilemmas below from the text:
1.Managing Quality (Chapter 6) (page 227)
2.Process Strategy (Chapter 7) (page 291)
3.Layout Strategy (Chapter 9) (page 379)
4.Supply Chain Management (Chapter 11) (page 453)
5.Inventory Management (Chapter 12) (page 502)
Briefly summarize the issue. Note that only a small portion of your paperâ€™s content should be devoted to summarizing the issue.
Respond to the following question(s) in the text:
How can this issue be addressed from a Christian worldview? In other words, what guidance from a Biblical perspective could be applied to understand and possibly resolve the dilemma? The following GCU websites may be helpful: Doctrinal Statement (http://www.gcu.edu/About-Us/Doctrinal-Statement.ph…) and Mission and Vision (http://www.gcu.edu/About-Us/Mission-and-Vision.php.)
In addition to addressing the questions, the student may also optionally frame the issue using ethical theories (Utilitarianism, Kantian ethics, Distributive Justice, Virtue ethics and Covenantal ethics). Note however that the questions provided must be addressed.
Use external citations. Your paper should have at least six external citations (in additional to any Biblical citations) to help frame the issue. No Wikipedia citations are allowed.
Purpose of Assignment
For this assignment, the student will create an argumentative essay explaining what makes a good business decision. This allows students to use critical thinking in their research to identify the importance of deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning.
Review the “Writing Argumentative Essays” section in Ch. 3 of Critical Thinking.
Write a 1,050-word argumentative essay on your approved business decision including the following:
- Discuss why the business decision is good or not good for business.
- Define the term “good” for the purpose of this situation.
- Identify the premise and conclusion by placing a number in bold at the beginning of the sentence with the word premise or conclusion. For example: (1, Premise), (2, Premise), (1, Conclusion), (2, Conclusion).
- Sentences labeled as “1, premise” are premises for the sentence labeled as “1, conclusion.”
- All premises should be labeled for each conclusion in the article. If a sentence is a conclusion and a premise for another conclusion, place two labels.
- At the end of the paper, identify one example of how you used deductive reasoning and one example of how you used inductive reasoning.
Create a 525-word paper that explains how human resource functions relate to organizational development.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
On Part 5 please just do the highlight bulletin because this is a group assignment so please only do a couple power points on that topic that I must cover
CAREER CONNECTION: This assignment builds socialization skills and establishes the importance of mentoring to aid in career advancement.
The team has been invited to present at a conference before top executives of Fortune 500 companies. The topic the team is presenting on is “How Can Socialization and Mentoring Be Used For Career Advancement?”
Create a 15-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation in which you address the following as they relate to the topic:
- How can socialization and mentoring be used to advance a career?
- How can socialization and mentoring help minimize resistance to change using the contingency approach?
- How can socialization and mentoring help people embrace these changes as a part of career advancement?
- Include Feldman’s three-phase model of socialization and the six socialization tactics as part of the discussion.
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources other than your textbook.