Write about weather anomalies (such as El Niño and La Niña) that can change global weather and climate. To successfully complete this project, be sure to:
- Define the weather anomaly.
- Compare the weather anomaly to normal weather conditions.
- Discuss the consequences of the anomaly. Recall earlier Critical Thinking Assignments that discussed:
- Global economics
- International relations
- Local economic influences
- Describe the way that volcanoes, meteorite impacts, ice cap size fluctuations, and nuclear explosions might affect them as well.
Your final paper should be 8-10 pages in length and conform to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Cite 8-10 outside sources.