the literature review 1
If you have ever collected coins, stamps, or shoes, you end up with an assortment of items that are similar in topic (e.g., shoes) but also vary a little (some have heals, laces, different colors, and patterns). Building a literature review is similar to a collection in that you have collected articles on your research topic and are going to write about the similarities and differences you found in the articles.
For this assignment, you will create the second part of your research paper. The literature review should consist of a total of seven to ten (7-10) articles related to your research topic. These articles may include any articles you have previously found throughout this course. You should use the headings below for the sections of your paper.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Identify two to three (2-3) common themes in the literature.
- Contrast the findings and results of the literature.
- Identify gaps in the literature.
- Summarize the literature as it relates to your topic.
- Include seven to ten (7-10) peer-reviewed quantitative or qualitative articles related to your topic.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the appropriateness of peer-reviewed literature to support research topics.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues related to educational research methods.
- Use quantitative and / or qualitative approaches to create research topics.
- Analyze research methodologies that support specific research topics.
- Evaluate components of a research proposal.
- Write clearly and concisely about educational research methods using proper writing mechanics.