A few things I was wondering if you could add to the project?
You might have been more explicit with respect to how you applied your chosen exercise to the subject matter of the meeting
I would have been interested to know more about your facilitation experience in terms of your specific agenda, how you designed and conducted the session, how it unfolded, and how it related to and supported your chosen discipline. As well, you might have said more about your experience and learning as a facilitator; and about what you learned of your chosen discipline and its potential for helping a group examine itself, choose a new direction, and commit to that direction.
Could you also answer these questions in regard to the exercise.
- What exercise did you choose in order to experience the discipline chosen?
- Why did you choose this exercise?
- How did it go?
- What worked or did not work?
- What would you do differently next time?
- What did you learn about facilitation, and planned and unplanned journeys?
- What did you learn about your chosen discipline and its potential for helping a group examine itself, choose a new direction, and commit to that direction?