Imagine you need to present your initial pitch for your Strategic Initiative Plan.
1. Create a 5-8 slide PowerPoint presentation
2. Provide speaker notes that seeks to get permission from key stakeholders.
3. Provide three to five sources in your presentation
In your presentation, address the following:
- Identify the type (market entry, market expansion, merger, and acquisition) of Strategic Plan that you will be creating. (Develop strategic plan to develop a team/department of Remote Utilization Review team)
- Provide the vision, mission, and values of the organization. (Use Dignity Health as the organization-https://www.dignityhealth.org/about-us/our-organiz…)
- How do organization values drive the culture?
- What is the culture you intend to build, or exists, today?
- What is your competitive advantage?
1. A description of the type of plan including the vision, mission, and values of the organization is included. Description demonstrates comprehensive subject knowledge and understanding.
2. An explanation of how organizational values drive culture is included. An explanation of the culture you intend to build or that currently exist is included. Plan includes relevant examples and applicable insight. Plan demonstrates comprehensive subject knowledge and understanding.
3. An explanation of your competitive advantage is included. Plan includes relevant examples and applicable insight. Plan demonstrates comprehensive subject knowledge and understanding.
4. The content is written clearly and concisely. Ideas universally progress and relate to each other. The project gives the audience a clear sense of the main idea.
5. The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.