Signature/Benchmark Assignments are designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. Signature/Benchmark Assignments are graded with a grading guide or an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for course/program improvements.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of The Final Strategic Plan is to allow the student to develop a comprehensive strategy for a new division of an existing company. This analysis will be the culmination of all the previous week’s coursework as well as e objectives covered during their entire degree work.
Resources: Strategic Planning Outline and Week 5 textbook readings
Develop a minimum of 700-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.
- Identify marketing and information technology as part of the strategies and tactics section of the business plan.
- Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
- Determine the best possible options for evaluating the strategic plan.
- Explain the ethical issues faced by the organization, summarize the legal and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and then summarize the organization’s corporate social responsibility.
- Show, in this section, the possible implications of the triple bottom line (people, planet, profit) on the strategic plan and its implementation.
Prepare a minimum 350-word executive summary defining the new division of existing business. Share your Vision, Mission, final business model, and value proposition, and list your key assumptions, risks, and change management issues. Quantify the growth and profit opportunity and planned impact on various stakeholders.
Note: Any investor should be eager to meet with you after reading your executive summary.
Use the Strategic Planning Outline as a guide, and combine Parts 1, 2, and 3 of your completed business model strategic plan with your Final Business Plan Model assignment and Executive Summary. This includes the Business Model, Vision, Mission, Values, SWOTT Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, and Balanced Scorecard and Communication Plan from prior weeks. Your consolidated final strategic plan should be a minimum of 4,200 words in length.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.