lesson plan part 3 technology and strategies for self directed learning
Building on Lesson Plan Parts 1 and 2 write a 4-6 page paper in which you:
- Describe the classroomâ€™s computer/Internet technology, and other electronic equipment. Discuss the challenges and benefits of the equipment, especially computer/Internet technology equipment, has for project-based learning.
- Describe and explain reasons for the selection of three to four (3-4) self-directed, cognitive learning strategies and align each with your objectives and your students.
- Recommend three (3) ways that the instructor can use to guide students in self-directed, cognitive learning. Support with examples from your own experience and from external sources.
- Research one (1) of the following strategies â€“ elaboration, problem-solving, project-based, or chunking â€“ identify its founder(s) and proponents, discuss evidence of its success, and describe how you would use the strategy in your unit.
- Use at least three (3) scholarly sources published within the last ten (10) years.
[Note: If you are not working in a school as an instructor or administrator, describe a school setting with which you are familiar and describe how you would fulfill the criteria.]
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
* I have attached Lesson Plan 2, which is combined w/ Lesson Plan 1.