In this assignment, you will design a plan for the implementation of a new public health informatics process and prepare a researched report on the implementation for the stakeholders.
Review the following scenario:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Centervale County is migrating from a paper-based health records system to an Electronic Health Records (EHR) system within the next five years.
Using scholarly research, design an 8â€“12-page plan for the implementation of the EHR in a specific organization within Centervale County that includes the following:
- Discuss the common elements of a county-wide EHR.
- Describe one specific organization (e.g., a community clinic, a hospital, the county health lab) that would use the EHR. Make sure to describe its purpose, what type of organization it is, the mix and demographics of the clients, types of services provided, local resources, and other information to help thoroughly understand the data needs of the organization.
- Describe how the EHR would be used by the organization.
- Describe the type of data that the organization collects and propose a simple informatics system (data set) to manage this type of data. Give a tabular example of at least five variables in this data set.
Risk Management Plan
- Identify and explain the interoperability (technology), confidentiality, and security issues of such a system.
- Propose recommendations to address the interoperability, confidentiality, and security issues and explain how these recommendations, if implemented, will mitigate problems.
- Identify and assess the internal and external stakeholders and leadership that influence the systemâ€™s development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Describe the communication plans for working with leadership and stakeholders.
Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.