You will write at minimum a 3 page research paper about the demographic transition model and global food production and distribution for a growing human population to meet global food security goals. You must use APA format for the paper and documentation.
Include the following:
- Describe the demographic transition model and how it was developed by demographers.
- Describe the 4 phases of demographic transition.
- For each phase, compare crude birth rates (CBR) to crude death rates (CDR), and state whether the population is stable, growing, or declining in each. ·
- According to demographers, what factors lead to a decline of the CDR in phase two and the CBR in phase three of the demographic transition? ·
- Briefly describe 3 living conditions in developed countries that have reached phase four, and contrast them with these same conditions in developing countries that remain in earlier phases.
- Note: When comparing and contrasting, include details for each of the entities being compared and contrasted. For example, if comparing availability of clean water in a developed country, contrast availability of clean water in a developing country.
- Research and describe a program for developing countries that would help improve 1 of the 3 conditions that you compared.
- Food security means that everyone has an adequate amount of nutritious food to lead healthy lives. Research and describe 1 specific program that helps developing countries reach food security goals.