Write a five-paragraph essay responding to the article I have provided.
PROMPT: Read “How to Burst the “Filter Bubble” that Protects Us from Opposing Views” as posted by MIT Technology. Respond to Harke’s points. You can agree or disagree or both in some points. You cannot ignore his points, so you need to explain why he is right or wrong. Use critical thinking skills to explain your opinions.
1. Reflect on all the information in the article.
2. Write an outline.
3. You need a thesis statement at the end of the first paragraph and a good introductory strategy including paraphrasing the author’s thesis and a three-four sentence summary.
4. Each supporting paragraph starts with a topic sentence and ends with a concluding sentence.
5. Use details, explanations, descriptions, and examples to support your ideas.
6. Paraphrase from the reading on this topic within your paragraphs.
You should write about 750 words.