Focus of the Final Paper
In an eight to ten page paper (not including the title and reference pages), construct a strategic paper for an event chosen from the list below.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- A trade show for an industry of your choice
- A corporate meeting to announce the sale and merger of a company
- A technology conference for industry or academic leaders across the country being held in the city of your choice
Your strategic paper must consist of the following items:
- Description of the event your business is planning.
- Description of each stage of the planning process as outlined in Chapter 3 of your text.
- Idea and Proposal
- Feasibility Study
- Aims and Objectives
- Implementation Requirements
- Implementation Plan
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Future Practice
Your strategic paper must be supported with at least five scholarly sources (at a minimum you must use those addressed in your annotated bibliography) and your paper must be formatted to according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Note: Please see the attachment for guidance only as these attachments has been already submitted. The attachment include Proposed assignment tittle for final and annotated bibliography. Please do not copy paste any of the line from attachment.