Use both any ( resource or your textbook) and the background information for this lab to answer the following questions.
- What is science? Describe the key elements of science.
- What is correlation in science? How is it different from a cause and effect relationship?
- Define scientific hypothesis and explain how it differs from a scientific theory and the more general use of the word theory by lay-people.
- What are the steps of the scientific method?
- What is atrazine and how does it affect tadpole development?
- What are the differences between observational and experimental studies? Why did Tyrone Hayes and his team conduct both types of studies?
12 times new roman single-spaced