Create a 5- to 7-minute PowerPoint® presentation including:
- One slide on your topic and question (approximately 1 minute).
- Which topic and question did you choose? (I selected Criminals, Arrested Citizens, see attached
data “Topic 4 Selected” for details)
- Why does it interest you?
- One to 2 slides of your visuals (approximately 2-3 minutes).
- These should be clear, neat, organized, and labeled.
- How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion (approximately 1 minute).
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the question.
- Discuss how your topic and question relate to your degree program.
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
- Explain why you chose to create these and what you can conclude from the visuals.
Consider the following questions when creating your speaker notes:
- How would you describe how spread out your data is? Which visual supports you conclusion on how spread out the data is?
- What is the answer to your question? Does your data support your conclusions?
- What information could you use to make a better prediction? Why?