Read the â€œThe Challenger and Columbia Shuttle Disastersâ€ case study from the Managing Organizational Change textbook. In a carefully constructed 5-7 page document, address the following course constructs as they relate to the case study:
- Images of managing change
- Types of change
- Challenges for change
- Resistance to change
- Implementing change
- NASA vision and change
- Sustaining change.
The Checklist-to-Success for this assignment:
- Include an introduction, the body of text, and a conclusion.
- Develop a 5-7 page essay (title and reference pages do not count in the page requirement and are required).
- Support your main points with specific examples from the case study.
- Support your major points with citations from course materials and outside sources. Remember that you must cite facts and support your ideas and opinions with credible sources. To complete this assignment, citation of a minimum of five scholarly references other than the course textbook is required.
- Incorporate both a textual description and a visual representation of your change management model into your paper.
- Follow the APA guidelines. Your paper should be formatted with double spacing, citations, title page, reference page, and errorless APA formatting.
Sample paper and article attached.