This assignment will assess competencies 1. Examine the motivations, drives, and outcomes of serial killers.
Directions: Throughout our course we related our concepts to the Manson case. For our final assignment, youâ€™ll get to pick your own area of interest to write on.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In a PowerPoint presentation, address the questions below. This presentation should contain at least 11 slides (you may use more if you need to.
- Slide 1: Select any serial killer of your choice. Include their name, the years they were active and a photo on your first slide.
- Slide: 2: Summarize their Crime.
- Slide 3: Define â€œSerial Killerâ€. Describe how your selection fits the definition.
- Slide 4: Include the factors that may have predisposed this individual to become a serial killer.
- Slide 5: Describe their motivation for killing.
- Slide 6: Describe their victim demographic.
- Slide 7: Describe how they were caught.
- Slide 8: Describe the outcome of their trail.
- Slide 9: Discuss any social implications (did their crimes insight area panic, did they become a cultural icon etc.).
- Slide 10: Apply Theory.
- Slide 11: What do you see as the future for serial killers? Will this be a continuing trend or will science bring investigators a step ahead of them?