Select two of the questions/scenarios below and post an original thread in this weekâ€™s discussion forum – 400 words or less.
Post at least one reply to a colleague’s post – 200 words or less.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Please note – For discussion boards (forums), replying at the last minute does not allow others to read and reply to your posts or to expand upon the discussion. Please be courteous and post with time for fellow students to respond. Also, you must clearly state your position or perspective. The material written must demonstrate critical thinking and analysis. You must enhance the collective learning experience with your post. Remember that if you use any reference as a source for your posts, you must use the APA in-text citation format to credit the author.
- How important is it for a project manager running an IT project to have technical skills in the technology being used in the project he or she is running? Explain. What are the skills necessary to be an effective project manager? Elaborate.
- Define the project management triple constraint and explain its significance to project managers. As an IT project manager, how do these impact your projects?
- Describe two projects you have worked on previously either during an internship, in class, or as a full-time employee. Describe one project that went well and why and describe one project that didnâ€™t go very well and why. In the summary, explain why you believe IT projects have a poor success rate.
- Discuss the reasons why IT projects differ from projects in other disciplines. What implications does this have for modern IT project managers?
- Explain the makeup of the Project Management Institute. Along with this list the reasons for the creation of the Project Management Institute. What is the value of this organization?
Remember that if you use any reference as a source for your posts, you must use the APA in-text citation format to credit the author. Remember, you will be graded according to the discussion rubric for this assignment.