Module 2 – Case Assignment
TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Total Quality Management (TQM) has an important role in any company; with the implementation of this program, companies can continuously improve their performance. Thus, organizations will be able to considerably meet their internal and external clients’ needs in terms of services and product quality, and develop an efficient and profitable business. The paper below analyzes how this concept was implemented by British Airways, since it is among the first companies to implement such a program.
Anca MADAR, Implementation of total quality management Case study: British Airways, Bulletin of the Transilvania University of BraÅŸov Series V: Economic Sciences â€¢ Vol. 8 (57) No. 1 â€“ 2015, Retrieved from http://webbut.unitbv.ro/BU2015/Series%20V/BULETIN%20I%20PDF/16_Madar_A.pdf
- Identify the quality problems for British Airways.
- Summarize the implementation of TQM by British Airways and the outcomes.
- Provide suggestions to improve implementation and results.
- Comment on how effective it would be if British Airways employed Six Sigma techniques.
- Use the information provided in the Module 2 Background readings (see attached). Do any additional research as necessary ( Sources must be credible).
- Review the information in the British Airways case study and become familiar with the products and processes.
- There is no set response to the case questions, so do not hesitate to think outside the box.
- It is essential to provide a well-written paper with detailed analysis.
- Read and Understand Assignment instruction and follow it .
- READ the information provided by the resources and references on the Module 1 Reading Material Background page ( see attached). Understand the theory and concept of process management and productivity improvement.
- NOTE: Cite the references in the Module 1 Reading Material Background, as well as additional references you use in your Case paper.
- The report should be at least 5â€“6 pages, Double Space, APA Citation
- Reference needs to be credible sources (Not Wikipedia)
- Do not Submit Previously submitted Work
- No Plagiarism (Will use Turnitni.com to check Plagiarism)