This homework submission should include all calculations, completed on the designated tab of the Homework Student Workbook, and a document explaining the implications of your findings for the business or business transaction. After reading the assigned chapters, address the following questions:
- Turbo Technology Computers is experiencing a period of rapid growth. Earnings and dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 15% during the next two years, at 13% in the third year, and at a constant rate of 6% thereafter. Turboâ€™s last dividend was $1.15, and the required rate of return on the stock is 12%.
Complete the following calculations:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Calculate the value of the stock today.
- Calculate P1^ and P2^.
- Calculate the dividend yield and capital gains yield for Years 1, 2, and 3.
- Kassidyâ€™s Kabob House has preferred stock outstanding that pays a dividend of $5 at the end of each year. The preferred sells for $50 a share. What is the stockâ€™s required rate of return? Assume the market is in equilibrium with the required return equal to the expected return.
- McCaffreyâ€™s Inc. has never paid a dividend, and when the firm might begin paying dividends is not known. Its current free cash flow (FCF) is $100,000, and this FCF is expected to grow at a constant 7% rate. The weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%. McCaffreyâ€™s currently holds $325,000 of non-operating marketable securities. Its long-term debt is $1,000,000, but it has never issued preferred stock. McCaffreyâ€™s has 50,000 shares of stock outstanding.
Calculate the following:
- McCaffreyâ€™s value of operations
- The companyâ€™s total value
- The estimated value of common equity
- The estimated per-share stock price
For additional details, please refer to the Homework Guidelines and Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.