IF YOU USE QUOTE, CITE SPECIFIC PAGE NUMBER AND THEN PUT IN “QUOTATION”
- This discussion is a little different than all the others you have completed. Read Chap 18. If you do not have 6th edition of the book there is a copy on reserve at the library.
- In Chapter 18 there are a number of case studies (A through G). Pick on and clearly label it in the subject line of Discussion. It would be helpful if you would retype the case study into Discussion Board and then provide your answer
- Still post your answer in point form.
- Pick and clearly label one environmental constraint that you could change to help resolve the case study
- Pick and clealry label one task constraint that you could change to help resolve the case study
- Respond to a classmate