Details: week II
Choose two scholarly, peer-reviewed articles about research studies.
The articles can be found or any of the sources recommended in the readings.
Address the following: 1. Textbook
1. Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice
Read chapters 1, 2, and 3.
2. American Nurses Association—(http://www.nursingworld.org/)
3.Canadian Health Services Research Foundation– (http://www.chsrf.ca/)
4.National Institute of Nursing Research– (http://www.ninr.nih.gov/)
Advanced Practice Nursing: Evolving Roles for the Transformation of the Profession (2nd ed.) by A.M. Barker.
Address the following:
- One article must be an example of a qualitative research study; the other must be a quantitative example.
- These articles will be utilized for assignments in Modules 3, 4, 6 and 8.
- Write a 350-500-word statement which includes:
- A description of why each research study is categorized as quantitative or qualitative.
- A justification for your selections.
- The journal page reference for the research study selected and the reasons why it was selected.
- A link to the selected articles or an attached copy of each article.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.