In the Capsim simulation, you receive clear information about customersâ€™ requirements and how they change over time. This allows you to anticipate exactly where a new product should be placed to best capture market share throughout the simulation. Even knowing that, however, doesnâ€™t make the implementation simple.
Review the Capsim Mini-Case Study entitled â€œStrategy.â€
Consider the following important topics: All important info iregarding strategy, and team/products attached)
- Describe what your competitors are doing. (We are Team Erie, with product Eat…reports attached)
- Analyze other products in the market.
- Evaluate the resources needed to design and market the product.
- Compare the capacity needed to build the product with the available capacity.
Address each of these four elements in your paper.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, excluding the title and references pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- In addition to course resources, use the CSU-Global Library to find three additional resources to support the position you take.
1st attachment: Starting reports for all teams and products
2nd attachment: First competition results
3rd attachment: Team info, strategy and most recent decisions
4th attachment; mini case reading material
5th: APA template