Professional Experience #5 ENG 315 Week 9
Your Professional Experience assignment is to develop a promotional message. This can be an email, letter, info graphic, image,
or any other relevant material that answers why should students take a Professional Communications course.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Name your file like this: Your_Name_Wk9_Promotion.
Upload the finished promotional message to the â€œWeek 9â€ folder (choose â€œUploadâ€ from the OneDrive webpage). Finally, submit the file to Blackboard with the Professional Experience #5 link in Week 9.
1. In order to receive credit for completing this task you must:
- Create a self-contained one-page document
- Upload it to the OneDrive folder
- Effectively answer the presented question
- Submit the file to Blackboardâ€™s Professional Experience #5 link.
This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You cannot receive partial credit.
2. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.