option 2 critical thinking assignment annotated bibliography national global
Link to Library Database to find sources. http://csuglobal.libguides.com/az.php Three to Five Sources
I am attaching my Portfolio topic from the start of my portfolio project. The assignment attached is based off of this.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In Module 2, you began conducting research for your final paper examining a national/global social issue. By now, you already have a developed research topic and a working thesis statement, along with a small bibliography of resources for support.
For this Critical Thinking Assignment, you are to add threecredible sources to your original Annotated Bibliography, for a total of at least five credible sources.
Annotate all sources, using college-level writing skills and proper APA style for quoting, summarizing, and paraphrasing sources. Begin your annotated bibliography by describing your research plan at the top of the page.
To fulfill the research component of this assignment, you must do the following:
- Conduct several searches using any of the databases in the Library.
- Select three to five scholarly peer-reviewed sources from your library search that support the topics and arguments you plan to present in your Portfolio paper.
To fulfill the written component of this assignment, you must do the following:
- Include a title page that is formatted in proper APA style. List APA-style references in alphabetical order along with your unique paragraph summaries.
- Annotated paragraphs must be original and should not be copied from abstracts or other summaries. Format your assignment according to APA style as outlined in CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Your annotated bibliography should be double-spaced with one-inch margins and use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
Your annotations should contain the following elements: (annotations template linked below)
- A summary, in your own words, of the information presented in the article.
- Your analysis of the best use of this information for your final paper, written in your own words.
- Identification of a possible topic sentence and/or claim the information will support.
Refer to the Critical Thinking Assignment Rubric available in the Module 3 Folder for more information on assignment expectations and grading.