Organized labor has several tools that they may utilize to exert their authority and influence in the workplace. One of the more powerful is arbitration. In a 3 to 5-page paper, discuss the following three topics in order using the prescribed section headers in bold.
- Section 1â€”Definition and Origin of Arbitration. In this section, (1) define the concept of arbitration, and (2) describe the origin of arbitration.
- Section 2â€”Impact of Arbitration. In this section, (1) discuss the impact of arbitration on organized labor and management as separate entities, and (2) describe how arbitration can impact the relationship between these two parties.
- Section 3â€”Binding vs. Non-Binding Arbitration. In this section, (1) assess the difference between binding and non-binding arbitration, and (2) describe how this aspect of arbitration creates or hinders an effective workplace.
- A minimum of three scholarly/peer-reviewed references must be included. (Do not include blogs, Wikis, or anonymous sources, for example.)
- Properly format your paper utilizing APA guidelines and formatting, according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- The paper must be a minimum of three full pages, not including the title page or references.