I developed a concept map for a patient and need narrative to be written as described below. I am attaching the concept map and the information about the patient.
Develop a narrative (2â€“4 pages) for your concept map.
- Analyze the needs of your patient and their family, and determine how those needs will influence a patient-centered concept map.
- Consider how your patient’s economic situation and relevant environmental factors may have contributed to your patient’s current condition or affect their future health.
- Consider how your patient’s culture or family should influence your concept map.
- Justify the value and relevance of the evidence you used as the basis of your concept map.
- Explain why your evidence is valuable and relevant to your patient’s case.
- Explain why each piece of evidence is appropriate for both the health issue you are trying to correct and for the unique situation of your patient and their family.
- Propose relevant and measurable criteria for evaluating the degree to which the desired outcomes of your concept map were achieved.
- Explain why your proposed criteria are appropriate and useful measures of success.
- Explain how you will communicate specific aspects of the concept map to your patient and their family in an ethical, culturally sensitive, and inclusive way. Ensure that your strategies:
- Promote honest communications.
- Facilitate sharing only the information you are required and permitted to share.
- Are mindful of your patient’s culture.
- Enable you to make complex medical terms and concepts understandable to your patient and their family, regardless of language, disabilities, or level of education.