The purpose of this graded assignment is to help you obtain the necessary practice to fully comprehend the weekly learning objectives. This assignment will provide you with guided instructions, videos, and links to the textbook in case you get stuck. The Mastery Points earned through the Quiz Me exercises will be used to assess your learning of the weekly objectives.
Complete the following steps to access the MyMathLabÂ® Study Plan for Week 3:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Access the Practice/Simulation/Homework/Game tab.
- Select External Content Launch to open MyMathLabÂ®.
- Select Homework and Tests in MyMathLabÂ® on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select Study Plan for Week 3.
- Select the green Practice button next to the first unmastered objective.
- Complete the practice problems until you feel ready to take a quiz.
- Select the Close button. Return to the Study Plan for Week 3.
- Select the Quiz Me button.
- Correctly answer the questions to earn the Mastery Point (MP). There may be two questions per Quiz Me.
- Note: If you do not correctly answer the questions in the Quiz Me, you must select Practice and successfully complete at least one practice problem before you can retake the Quiz Me. You can follow this process and attempt each Quiz Me as often as necessary.
- In order to receive the Mastery Point you must answer both Quiz Me questions correctly at the same time and receive a minimum score of 80%.
- After earning the Mastery Point for the first objective, continue working through the Study Plan using the same process described above until you have earned all Mastery Points for the week.