How do memory and intelligence change as we age?
For this outline, address the following:
- Examine various theories of human development, describing relevant terminology, and addressing how the theory assists in the understanding of issues involved in the selected topic.
- Identify and describe at least two domains of human development (physical, biological, emotional, cognitive, and/or social) and how they are impacted by the chosen topic.
- Identify and describe the stages of development that are affected by the chosen topic.
- Describe the cultural and historical perspectives of the chosen topic, demonstrating an understanding of how the topic has been perceived over time and by other cultures. Provide relevant examples.
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and references page, and Bibliography)
- Must use at least five scholarly sources,
Must include an Annotated Bibliography which briefly summarizes each article including the purpose of the investigation, its methodology, and results.