Identify at least two non-standardized processes within your own organization or one with which you are familiar. Use Honeywell
Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word analysis of methods that can be used to reduce resistance to process change that addresses the following:
- Describe the two non-standardized processes selected.
- Explain why each non-standardized process should be standardized to help reduce variation. If you believe that a non-standardized process should be used, explain why and how you will control variations in the application of this process.
- Evaluate challenges/barriers that the selected organization may face in the implementation of the identified lean enterprise improvements.
- Recommend strategies that your selected organization could use to reduce resistance to change.
- Explain how management can help organizations facilitate change by empowering employees and getting everyone involved in process improvement.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.