Select a medium size construction project (that could be a commercial, industrial, residential or infrastructure). Assign roles of construction project stakeholders within the group (i.e., Owner, Consultant, Contractor, Supplier, Sub Contractor and Project Manager).
- Provide project description and major conditions
- Identify major responsibilities of project stakeholders
- Select the type of contract(s) that you will be using on this project
- Identify risk management strategies for all stakeholders’ perspective
- Identify applicable construction legislation on the project
- Identify the best scenario for the all project stakeholders under the contract law