Definition of Administrative Agency
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Crreate a position paper through the lens of a policy advocate or lobbyist. Consider the following scenario as the basis for your paper:
You have been hired as a policy advocate or lobbyist for an human rights organization. You have been asked to write a position paper for, or against, a major policy issue that impacts human rights. Make sure your position paper includes treatises, international laws, statutes, administrative laws, and regulations.
In your position paper, you must include the following:
- A description of the local, state, or federal administrative agency you selected for your paper (human rights).
- A description of the human rights issue you selected.
- A description of a major policy related to the issue you selected, around which you will create your position. Explain whether you, on behalf of your organization, are for or against this policy. Identify and explain which government agency has promulgated the rules and regulations of the policy issue you identified.
- An explanation of how international laws, treaties, regulations, and administrative laws will affect your position.
- An explanation of how a presidential transition or leadership transition did, or may, impact your position regarding this policy.
- An explanation of which U.S. federal government agencies have responsibility for implementing this policy. Include the statute(s) your agency follows or implements.
- An explanation of whether any agency leader(s) within or outside of your organization did, or might, influence the public policy. Be specific.
- An explanation of at least two potential challenges to your organizationâ€™s position that may arise. Include your solutions to those challenges.
- An explanation of any potential court challenges that may arise related to your position. Be specific and include the standards and/or criteria that you believe the Court might use to make a decision.
Must follow APA Publication Manual guidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors. Legal citations must follow the proper Bluebookcitations.
***14â€“15 pages in length (double-spaced), not including the title page, abstract, and references. A minimum of 8 scholarly references must be used in the preparation of this paper. **