- Go to http://www.lonestar.edu/
- Click “Libraries” on the red bar near the top
- Click “LSC-Tomball” in the big blue box
- Click “Research Databases” in the gray square to the left
- Click “Current Issues & News”
- Click “Articles”
- Click “Opposing Viewpoints”
- Enter your library barcode, which is the number on the back of your student ID (MY ID IS: 23136003296949)
- Explore the topics listed here to find two (opposing) articles related to your topic from Discussion Board 1
- Briefly summarize the debate and the articles and explain your own opinion about the topic. Which side do you agree with? Why? Make sure that you make a clear thesis statement regarding your opinion: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/588/01/
- Use a long/block quote from at least one of the sources. Long quote formatting (scroll down): https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/03/.
- Include the MLA citations for each of the sources. You will find them at the bottom of the articles.
Hi I previously did my first discussion Board 1 on Racism, so I need it to be related to that. So when you explore the topics you will click SOCIETY AND CULTURE< RACISM< THEN CHOOSE 2 OPPOSING ARTICLES. I do not agree with racism at ALL so please make sure that is going to be the side I agree with. 500 words is perfect. Also don’t forget to put in a quote.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This should be the link to the Racism section. Please let me know which articles you choose before starting. Thanks