Salvador DalÃ: A Master of the Modern Era. MIKOS ARTS – A Documentary for educational purposes only (Links to an external site.)
For this week’s discussion, we get to watch a fantastic video on Salvador Dali, famed Surrealist and eccentric! This video is a crowd pleaser and sure to keep you entertained! Before you view the link, make sure to preview the questions below- it may be helpful to take notes as you watch the video.
After you watch the video, tell us (in this numbered prompt):
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Define Surrealism.
- How do YOU take in art in entertainment? In what forms? Media? TV, computer games? Reading? Magazines?
- How does surrealism intersect with the art that you take in? In greater society (media)?
- Is surrealism all around us? How so?
- Provide 3 examples of surrealism in 2018. Not in traditional art forms. Advertising? Tv shows? Technology? Life? Do not limit your self to images from the textbook! Use image
- How do you think Dali influenced artists of the future? After that you are going to answer another question that you have to use text book to answer these question. Be sure to address all 5 points!
- What is Pop art?
- How do YOU think that Pop Art challenge conventional ideas about originality?
- Is it original if it’s taken from already existing imagery?
- Provide an example that YOU would consider Pop Art, from the textbook. (embed an image)
- In today’s world, what kinds of images would be considered POP ART? (provide a few examples)