For the Final Project, you will select a person for whom you will complete a diagnostic battery. The person and his or her history should be connected to some legal issue, be it criminal, civil, or juvenile. The person can be a public figure or a fictional character from a book, a movie, or a TV show who is related to the legal process. As you progress through the reading and assignments in the remaining weeks, think about how you might want to develop your Final Project. The Learning Resources, the Discussions, and the Application Assignments all will assist you in completing each section of the Final Project.
Your Final Project will contain the following sections:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Introduction of the person or the character you are diagnosing
- Background of the person and presenting information, including the legal issue he or she has encountered
- Data collection methods (testing, interviews, observation, etc.)
- Related psychosocial and family issues
- Related career and vocational issues
- Proposed treatment and intervention options
- Continuing assessment and proposed follow-up
- Potential legal and ethical issues
Your Final Project must demonstrate both breadth and depth of knowledge and critical thinking appropriate to graduate-level scholarship. It must follow APA Publication Manualguidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors. The project should be 8â€“10 pages in length (double-spaced), not including the title page, the abstract, and references.
MUST USE SCHOLARLY ARTICLES TO SUPPORT AND ONLINE SOURCES