Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Define and give examples of terrorism.Response Question: What do terrorists hope to achieve with their acts of violence? In your estimation, does terrorism work? Why or why not?
GENERAL RULES for Response Assignment (RA):
- Your RA must be substantive. Students should use proper sentence structure, grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- The length of the RA must be between 500-600 words.
- All sources must be referenced. DO NOT FORGET to provide bibliography, or web addresses for your sources.
- In case of a direct citation use quotation marks and reference the author, year, and the exact page (e.g., Diestler 2012, 93).
- Paraphrase a paragraph without quotation marks and reference the author and year (e.g., Diestler, 2012) in case of an indirect references.
- Remember, deadlines will be strictly enforced.
FORMAT ASSESSMENT NOTE: 4 (FOUR) points will be deducted automatically if RA do not adhere to correct grammatical and format requirements outlined above.GRADING RUBRIC: Each RA has been assigned a maximum of 20 points, (total 300 points for 15 RAs). The Grading Rubric below will be used to assess your work:
Evaluations Criteria Outstanding Better than Average Average Below Average Not at all 1. CONTENT ASSESSMENT 20 15-19 10-14 5-9 0-4 1.1 Provide a working definition of terrorism. 6.6 5 – 6.3 3.3- 4.6 1-3 0 1.2 Evaluate terrorism as a strategy. 6.6 5-6.3 3.3- 4.6 1-3 0 1.3 Explain challenges faced in fighting terrorism. 6.6 5-6.3 3.3- 4.6 1-3 0 TOTAL 20 15-19 10-14 1-9 0