Current Market Conditions Competitive Analysis
You have been given the responsibility of working with your organization’s CEO to do a competitive market analysis of the potential success of one of their existing products.
Select your organization and a product produced by an organization from http://www.industryweek.com/resources/iw50best/201…
Write a 2,100-word analysis of the current market conditions facing your product, making sure that you address the following topics:
- Define the type of market in which your selected product will compete, along with an analysis of competitors and customers.
- Analyze any comparative advantages and international trade opportunities.
- Explain the factors that will affect demand, supply, and prices of that product.
- Examine factors that will affect Total Revenue, including but not limited to:
- Price elasticity of demand
- Factors that influence productivity
- Various measures of costs, including opportunity costs
- Externalities and government public policy and their effect on marginal revenue and marginal cost
- Recommend how your organization can maximize their profit-making potential and increase their presence within the market served by the product.
Use a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF, Word, and/or Power Point document(s) that are attached to this question in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- Read and use any other files that are attached to this question in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if applicable.