creating a form page
Deliverables: One (1) Web page and one (1) Cascading Style Sheet (.css)
Note: The CGI bin script does not work for us because we do not have a server to run it on.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Therefore, we will use the code listed here instead of the .js files.
In order to have the Submit and Cancel buttons clear the fields, put this line in your code:
After your <head> tag:
<meta charset=”utf-8″ />
And this line after your <body> tag:
<form id=’sampleform’ method=’post’ action=” >
The above code will help the fields clear without taking you away from the page.
- Re-create the Web page with a form, and create a heading that states your name and the purpose of the page. Example: â€œMary Smithâ€™s Sample Form Pageâ€ states the purpose of the page.
- Create an entry field for:
- â€œStreet Addressâ€.
- â€œState (abbr.)â€.
- Create the formstxt.css sheet and apply it to the page.
- Enter your city and state as the default values for the fields.
- Use local tags on the page to override the .ccs and set the size of the font for â€œStudent Informationâ€ to 16 pt.
- Create the â€œSubmitâ€ and â€œCancelâ€ buttons.
- Validate that the buttons clear the name and street address when selected.