Cloud-based storage is a service that provides the ability to save your folders and files on your computer via the Internet. Different companies provide this service.
For this assignment, imagine that you have been hired by ABC, Inc., a global company, to propose a cloud-based storage service appropriate for a globalized company to use to back up their machines.
- Use the Capella University library and the Internet to research cloud-based storage assessment in general.
- Select a cloud-based provider for ABC, Inc. based on your research.
- Include at least three references to support your proposal.
Write a 3Ã¢â‚¬â€œ4 page proposal in which you:
- Write a high-level overview of your research.
- Describe the characteristics of cloud-based storage.
- Describe the characteristics and availability OS (such as Windows, MacOS, or Linux) and specific hardware (computer type) of cloud-based storage backup systems.
- Compare backup systems with storage systems.
- Identify cost-effective solutions for cloud-based storage systems.
- Choose a cloud-based provider for ABC, Inc.
- Describe how the concepts and activities presented in the labs this week relate to this assignment.