PLEASE DO IN VISUAL STUDIOS USING C++ THANK YOU
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Create Deck object
- Should contain collection of 52 card objects
- Each card object should be unique (suit and value)
- Order of cards in container should be randomized
- Player Object
- Has container referred to as hand which holds 5 cards
- Cards should be ordered in hand to find hand values
- Should have wallet (contains balance of how much money the player has)
- At least 2 players, but no more than 5 can be created.
- Cards can be moved from Deck to Hands (This is called dealing)
- Values are determined by finding hand type
- Straight Flush
- Four of a Kind
- Full House
- Three of a Kind
- Two Pair
- One Pair
- High Card
- Hands of players can be compared by value to determine who wins the round.
- Tie Breakers are based on High Card value.
Game Engine â€“ Sets State of game based on activity diagram
- Initial Menu
- Go to Table (go to Game)
- See Rules (display list of rules)
- Quit Game (exits program)
- Table Menu
- This is a good place for game options like number of players (optional)
- Leave table (returns to Initial Menu)
- Ante up (places initial bet and starts round)
- Should display player wallet (how much money they have)
- Round Starts â€“
- Ante placed in pot
- Cards are dealt to players
- 1st betting cycle
- Player to left of dealer places bet
- Next player calls (places same bet), folds (drops out of game), or raises bet (increases amount)
- Betting cycle continues till all players who have not folded have placed the same amount of money in the pot.
- Discard Phase (players choose whether they want to keep or change the cards they want.)
- 2nd betting cycle â€“ just like first.
- Hands are shown and winner determined.
- Payout made to winner (take value from pot and add it to that playerâ€™s wallet)
- Return to table state
- Interactive menu with choices for Initial menu and table menu
- â€œSee Rulesâ€ option will display a summarized set of rules for 5 card Draw.
- During game hand of main player should display.
- All displayed screens should be organized easy to read.
- All variable names should be meaningful.
- Code tabs should line up in proper scope.
- Any tricky or unclear code should have comments
- Any straight forward and easy to read code should not need comments.
- Remember DRY method (Do Not Repeat Yourself).