Develop a three to five (3â€“5) page paper that addresses the following:
- Illustrate two (2) advantages and two (2) challenges associated with fast tracking and provide examples based on your own experience (not examples from the text).
- Discuss both what it means and possible causes for a project with a CPI of 1.2 and an SPI of 0.8 (include hypothetical figures for PV, AC, and EV in your discussion).
- Discuss the benefit of effective project closure using examples to support your answer.
- Recommend two (2) best practices concerning project closure that would apply to almost any project.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides (APA format).
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to five (3â€“5) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
The assignment will be graded using the following rubric:
- Describe how project schedules are modified to account for time and resource constraints.
- Evaluate processes and tools for monitoring and controlling project performance.
- Discuss the process of project closure.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing project teams.