Develop a three to five (3â€“5) page paper that addresses the following:
- Illustrate two (2) advantages and two (2) challenges associated with fast tracking and provide examples based on your own experience (not examples from the text).
- Discuss both what it means and possible causes for a project with a CPI of 1.2 and an SPI of 0.8 (include hypothetical figures for PV, AC, and EV in your discussion).
- Discuss the benefit of effective project closure using examples to support your answer.
- Recommend two (2) best practices concerning project closure that would apply to almost any project.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides (APA format).
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to five (3â€“5) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
The assignment will be graded using the following rubric:
- Describe how project schedules are modified to account for time and resource constraints.
- Evaluate processes and tools for monitoring and controlling project performance.
- Discuss the process of project closure.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing project teams.