This a group assignment that i only have slides 9-10-11. I have also attached the grading guide
- A company uses patient DNA for research without the patient’s knowledge or consent.
- Slide 9-10-11 (Person four)
- Animal testing
- Vulnerable target populations:
- a) Children
- b) Elderly
- c) The poor
- d) Prisoners
- e) Native populations
- Summarize how ethics can lead to bias that influence health care research.
- Discuss the scenario as a team and identify similar and opposing ethical opinions.Identify articles that discuss the ethics of the chosen scenario.Include the following in your presentation:
- Explain the ethical implications of health care research for your chosen scenario
- Summarize how ethics can lead to bias that influence health care research
Prepare a 12- to 15- slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes that discusses the ethical implications of the chosen scenario.Format your assignment according to APA guidelines. Include a title page, introduction, conclusion, detailed speaker notes, and a references page.Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your presentation