Unit 9 Discussion:::
Explain a cognitive psychologistâ€™s view through a case example you create. Include age, sex, and three symptoms for your case. Explain how that case would be viewed though a cognitive psychology lens.
Unit 9 seminar::
- What is cognitive psychology?
- What is evolutionary psychology?
- How have the previous schools of thought you have learned about in this course shaped contemporary
Unit 9 assignment:::
This Assignment will require you to consider the history of psychology, as well as its future. The paper will assess your understanding of the material you have learned throughout this course about each of the major schools of thought in the history of psychology. These schools of thought include structuralism, functionalism, behaviorism, Gestalt psychology, and psychoanalysis.
Imagine you are a famous psychologist working in the field 10 years from now and consider what you would like your school of thought to be. You can be creative here and have fun with this!
Write a 3â€“4-page essay incorporating the following:
- Describe the major themes and concepts from each of the five major schools of thought.
- Describe your school of thought, being specific about the subject matter you would like to work on.
- Integrate concepts from the major psychological schools of thought in the history of psychology.
- Apply the theory you created above to a case example you developed.
- Explain how integrating your theory would benefit the created case study.