try to link each of the four topics to fashion at the time/ rebilon
Step 1: Choose four topics from the list below. Eventually, you will write a short article for each topic you choose.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The Baby Boom
- The Growth of the Suburbs
- Increased Consumerism
- The Influence of Television
- Automobiles and the Highway System
- The Birth of Rock â€˜nâ€™ Roll
For now, write a one-sentence description for each topic you chose.
Step 2: Write an editorâ€™s note.
Some magazines have comments from the editor, which sometimes consist of a story, comment, or reflections on a particular subject. Write an editorâ€™s note for your magazine. The following are some ideas; feel free to use one, or think of something original.
- Your personal impression of the 1950s in the form of a poem or song (with an explanation before or after)
- A fifties family (this could be someone you know personally or based on what youâ€™ve read on the websites)
- A fun fad or craze that you read about
- People who did not share in the prosperity of the 1950s
Step 3: Choose an image to accompany your editorâ€™s note.
Step 4: Using word processing or presentation software, create pages 2 and 3 of your magazine using your four topics, descriptions, editorâ€™s note, and image. Alternatively, you can create these pages directly in the Graded Assignment sheet. Here is an example.